Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy, busy, busy....

After a year selling exclusively online and in boutiques, I am going back to my roots. I began my career as an independent designer at The South End Open Market in Boston. I signed up for a whole season's worth of Sunday before I had even made my first piece of jewelry. Though it was frightening and stressful, that first season formed the foundation for what my business is today. Now that I am back in New England, I'm ready to load up my Saab wagon and head to the shows. I am very lucky to be participating in TWO new markets this holiday season.
Nearly every Saturday from November 1st until Christmas, you will find me at:
Design Hive
Maria Baldwin School (formerly the Agassiz School)
28 Sacramento St. (off Mass Ave. @ corner of Oxford St.)
Cambridge, MA 02138

Then on Sundays you can find me at:
The Prudential Center Artisan Market
800 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02199


As if that wasn't enough of The Pebble Collection, you will also find me at:
SOWA Holiday Market
December 13 & 14
74 Union Park Street
Boston, MA

*sigh*
Just looking at the list of dates exhausts me! But I am really excited and hope that anyone in the area will come out and see me and my collection in person.

2 comments:

Stina G said...

That sounds like fun! In a year or so I hope to be doing a lot more jewelry (I will finally be out of school) and would really like to take part in something similar. I hope it is wildly successful for you!

spread your wings said...

i wish i was in the area to see your work, but that's the nice thing about etsy. I love your shop.
good luck in the shows, i'm sure you will do fantastic.